Notice Of Terms And Conditions For This Site
Notice: Because people will find any reason to bring legal action for things they don't like, access to this site beyond the home page
means you agree to the following terms and conditions, whether you have read them or not:
- Use of this site, regardless of purpose, means you agree to waive your right to bring any and all legal action against this site, its
owner(s) and anyone who authors any and all content contained herein.
- If you find anything objectionable or offensive, you take personal responsibility to cease browsing here and leave immediately with no
further legal recourse or action, as outlined above. Don't like what you find? Leave quietly and don't come back.
- Willful searches for objectionable and/or offensive materials for the express purpose of bringing legal action is hereby covered under
the "Notice" statement that continuing to browse this site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions, of which this section is a
part. If you're looking for it, you have already waived your right to bring legal action in the event you do find anything you dislike.
- Items and issues not expressly spelled out in these terms and conditions do not constitute "loop hole" opportunity to bring suit, legal
or otherwise, simply because it wasn't spelled out. If you proceed into the site, you waive your right to bring legal action. Clear enough?
You have been warned of what may be contained within this web site and cannot use the 'it offended me' rationalisation as grounds for a law
- Linking into this site, to a page other than the home page, does not constitute 'I didn't know, so these rules don't apply to me'
validation or constitute grounds to recind the terms and conditions laid out herein. The precondition in the "Notice" section has already
spelled out that whether you have read these terms or not, access to this site constitutes acceptance -- even if you link in to a page
contained on this site from some other site. People create links to other sites all the time. It is not possible for us to monitor who does
and who does not link to our site; therefore, you cannot use that as grounds to bring legal action in the event you link into another portion
of this web site and read material that is offensive or objectionable to you.